The Web Components Group uses the pattern library created by the Design Group to develop a modular, reusable toolkit of components that can be used to build campus websites across multiple publishing platforms.
- Create and enhance the toolkit for multiple components
- Allow for functionality and accessibility testing
- A centrally hosted library of web components for use across campus, alone or in conjunction with other web frameworks and content management systems.
- Documentation and examples to help campus developers integrate the toolkit into new and existing projects.
- Creating website components for individual units or websites
- Matt Sharkey (lead)
- Bryan Jonker
- Aaron O’Banion